At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
Erika Rath was a witch who played as the Beater on a Hogwarts Quidditch team in the 1980s. Possessed of terrible sportsmanship, she was known to deliberately send Bludgers at the crowds during games.
Magical abilities and skills
- Flying: Erika was a fairly accomplished broomstick flyer, playing as Beater for an unknown Hogwarts Quidditch team, although she possessed very poor sportsmanship, often resorting to foul play.
Behind the scenes
- Which house she is in depends on that of Jacob's sibling (chosen by the player). If Jacob's sibling is in Gryffindor, Hufflepuff or Slytherin, Rath is in Ravenclaw. If Jacob's sibling is in Ravenclaw, Rath is in Slytherin.
- In official material posted by the creators of Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, including the loading screen from 4 September to 10 October 2019, she is usually shown as a Slytherin.
- She is often shown as a Slytherin alongside a Gryffindor Skye Parkin. However, this is impossible in-game, as Rath is in Ravenclaw if Skye is in Gryffindor.
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (First appearance)
Notes and references
- ↑ She was at least in her second year in 1985 as Harry Potter was said to have been the youngest Quidditch player in about a century in 1991.
- ↑ "World Exclusive Interview with J K Rowling," South West News Service, 8 July 2000 - "Hogwarts just serves Britain and Ireland."
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 3.7 3.8 3.9 Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery