At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is a conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
1987–1988 school year
At some point by the 1987–1988 school year, he became the Chaser of his house's Quidditch team. He and other team members got into a confrontation with Jacob's sibling team, after Erika injured Orion Amari in a Quidditch friendly.
Behind the scenes
- Which house he is in depends on that of Jacob's sibling (chosen by the player). If Jacob's sibling is in Gryffindor, Hufflepuff or Slytherin, this boy is in Ravenclaw. If Jacob's sibling is in Ravenclaw, he is in Slytherin.
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (First appearance)
Notes and references
- He was at least in his first year in 1985
- "World Exclusive Interview with J K Rowling," South West News Service, 8 July 2000 - "Hogwarts just serves Britain and Ireland."
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 4, Quidditch Season 3, Chapter 1 (An Unfriendly Friendly)