At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
In an effort to get himself and his friend Jacob past one of the obstacles standing between them and one of the Cursed Vaults during the 1970s, Duncan Ashe attempted to brew a particularly potent Erumpent Potion, which tragically ended up exploding in his face and killing him.
Behind the scenes
- In Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, if Penny Haywood is chosen by Jacob's sibling to accompany them and Bill Weasley on their quest to enter the Cursed Vault on the fifth floor corridor, the Vault of Ice, she uses an Erumpent Potion to attack the Ice Knight.
Notes and references
- ↑ Harry Potter Trading Card Game
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 5, Chapter 25 (Creature of Chaos) - Potions Lesson "Erumpent Potion"
- ↑ Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 5, Chapter 7 (The Life and Death of Duncan Ashe)
- ↑ Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 2, Chapter 9 (Wizards Unite!)