|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is a conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
Mrs Esposito lived on the main floor of the 679 West 24th Street brownstone house. She rented out an apartment on the second floor to two sisters, Tina and Queenie Goldstein. She did not allow them to bring home male guests. However, on the night of 6 December Tina sneaked Newt Scamander and Jacob Kowalski upstairs. Newt and Jacob needed a place to hide from the MACUSA authorities pursuing them. Hearing noise on the stairs, Mrs Esposito called out, asking if Tina was alone. Tina untruthfully replied that she was always alone.
Behind the scenes
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (film) (Voice only)
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: The Original Screenplay (Voice only)
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: The Original Screenplay, Scene 40
- ↑ See this image of Porpentina Goldstein's MACUSA identification card on display as part of a prop exhibition in Japan.
- ↑ Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: The Original Screenplay, Scene 39
- ↑ IMDb profile of Ellie Haddington