Magical abilities and skills
- Charms: As a Professor of Charms at Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, Hicks would have been highly accomplished, knowledgeable and talented in this branch of magic, meaning she would have been able to perform a large amount of these spells successfully, along with the Theory of Charms.
- "Eulalie" is the French form of "Eulalia", which is derived from Greek ευλαλος (eulalos) meaning "sweetly-speaking", itself from ευ (eu) "good" and λαλεω (laleo) "to talk".
- The surname "Hicks" is an English patronymic derived from "Hick", which is from the medieval personal name "Hicke", a pet form of "Richard" (meaning "powerful ruler"). "Hicks" is a widespread surname in England, and is common in the southwest and southern Wales.
Behind the scenes
- Eulalie Hicks is played by Jessica Williams in the second instalment of the Fantastic Beasts film series, though she will have a larger and more significant role in Fantastic Beasts 3.
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald - The Original Screenplay (First appearance)
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald
- Fantastic Beasts 3
Notes and references
- Professor Eulalie (Lally) Hicks of Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry with some random woman during the interval of #CursedChildNYC by J. K. Rowling on Twitter
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald - The Original Screenplay, Scene 86
- You only see a HINT of Lally in Fantastic Beasts 2. Her true glory is revealed in FB3. by J.K. Rowling on Twitter
|Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry|
|Isolt Sayre · Webster Boot · Chadwick Boot · James Steward|
|Arithmancy · Charms · Creature Care · Defence Against the Dark Arts · Potions · Study of Ancient Runes · Transfiguration · Xylomancy|
|Agilbert Fontaine · Eulalie Hicks · Rionach Steward · William|
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.