Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
At least some content in this article is derived from information about Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore. As such, spoilers will be present within the article.
Magical abilities and skills
- Charms: As a Professor of Charms at Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, Hicks would have been highly accomplished, knowledgeable and talented in this branch of magic, meaning she would have been able to perform a large amount of these spells successfully, along with the Theory of Charms.
- "Eulalie" is the French form of "Eulalia", which is derived from Greek ευλαλος (eulalos) meaning "sweetly-speaking", itself from ευ (eu) "good" and λαλεω (laleo) "to talk".
- The surname "Hicks" is an English patronymic derived from "Hick", which is from the medieval personal name "Hicke", a pet form of "Richard" (meaning "powerful ruler"). "Hicks" is a widespread surname in England, and is common in the southwest and southern Wales.
Behind the scenes
- Eulalie Hicks is played by Jessica Williams in a cameo in Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald, and also in a larger and more significant role in Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore.
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald - The Original Screenplay (First appearance)
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald
- Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore
Notes and references
|Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry|
|Isolt Sayre · Webster Boot · Chadwick Boot · James Steward|
|Arithmancy · Charms · Creature Care · Defence Against the Dark Arts · Potions · Study of Ancient Runes · Transfiguration · Xylomancy|
|Agilbert Fontaine · Eulalie Hicks · Rionach Steward · William|