- Delphini: "Wizards used to believe that the Augurey's cry foretold death. When I was growing up, my guardian kept one in a cage."
- Scorpius Malfoy: "Your... guardian?"
- Delphini: "She used to say it was crying because it could see I was going to come to a sticky end. She didn't like me much. Euphemia Rowle... she only took me in for the gold."
- — Delphini explaining her Augurey-shaped mark[src]
Euphemia Rowle was a witch who raised Delphini following the end of the Second Wizarding War. According to Delphini, she did not care much for her ward, only taking her in for the gold. Rowle kept an Augurey in a cage, and said that the creature kept crying because it could see Delphini was going to come to a "sticky end".
- Augurey: Euphemia kept an Augurey in a cage.
Behind the scenes
- Delphini mentions Euphemia Rowle only took her in for the gold. While it is unclear who would pay Rowle to raise her, it may have been Rodolphus Lestrange, Delphini's stepfather, who is known to have contacted her at least on one occasion.
- Euphemia Rowle shares the same first name with Euphemia Potter, Harry Potter's grandmother.
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (First mentioned)
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (play) (Mentioned only)