At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
- "Mr Filch, the caretaker, has asked me to tell you that the list of objects forbidden inside the castle has this year been extended to include Screaming Yo-yos, Fanged Frisbees, and Ever-Bashing Boomerangs. The full list comprises some four hundred and thirty-seven items, I believe, and can be viewed in Mr Filch's office, if anybody would like to check it."
- —Albus Dumbledore giving his start-of-term speech.[src]
An Ever-Bashing Boomerang is a joke product that swings back to repeatedly hit the thrower. Argus Filch added these Boomerangs to the list of items banned at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry at the beginning of the 1994–1995 school year.
Behind the scenes
- In the original script from the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince it is said that Ever-Bashing Boomerangs are seen in Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes. However they were cut out, or at the very least seen in the background, and was replaced by Fanged Frisbees.
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film) (Script only)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game) (First appearance)
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery