At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
- " [Harry] thought his voice might soon vanish from lack of use. He bent a little lower over Advanced Potion-Making and continued to make notes on Everlasting Elixirs, occasionally pausing to decipher the prince's useful additions to Libatius Borage's text."
- — Harry trying desperately to ignore Hermione's ranting about Ron while doing his homework[src]
- "Today we will discuss and prepare an Everlasting Elixir. As the name suggests, these potions never run out. This is an advanced concept. I will not tolerate foolishness... [Jacob's sibling]. We will begin with a lecture on Everlasting Elixirs. Pay attention."
- — Professor Snape to fifth-year Potions students[src]
Harry Potter studied Everlasting Elixirs in sixth-year Potions class, taking notes on them in the Hogwarts Library from his copy of Advanced Potion-Making, which the Half-Blood Prince had annotated.
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (First mentioned)
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (First appearance)
- Harry Potter: Puzzles & Spells