At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Wizards Unite. As such, spoilers will be present within the article.
For gameplay-specific information, please see the relevant article on the Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Wiki!
Walden Macnair worked as an executioner for the Ministry of Magic, after having been acquitted for his activities as a Death Eater during the First Wizarding War. In 1993, he accompanied Fudge to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry to carry out the disposal of Buckbeak, the Hippogriff who had been sentenced to death for its attack on Draco Malfoy.
In 1996, Macnair was been caught red-handed in renewed Death Eater activities, and was arrested, losing his position as a Ministry-employed executioner and imprisoned to Azkaban for his crimes, though the takeover of the Ministry in the later year may have regained his position.
Since the end of the Second Wizarding War it is unknown who was employed with fulfilling the role as executioner.
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Mentioned in early drafts)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (film)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game) (Mentioned only)
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: The Original Screenplay
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (film)
- J. K. Rowling's official site
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
- Harry Potter: Wizards Unite
Notes and references
|Magical Congress of the United States of America|