The Exploding Potion was a very volatile potion] when completed, that could be used to create powerful explosions. Bottles of this potion were often owned by Death Eaters and Snatchers during the Second Wizarding War.
Behind the scenes
- It is possible that Exploding Cauldrons contain this potion.
- Due to the entirely non-magical nature of this potion's ingredients in LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4, it is likely that these are not this potion's canonical ingredients.
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (video game) (Possible appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game) (Possible appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (video game) (First identified as Exploding Potion)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (video game) (Possible appearance)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (First appearance)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
Notes and references
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.