- "Handle this explosive confectionery with care."
- — Description[src]
Exploding bonbons were sweets made by Kaboon Choco Ltd.. They contained pure cocoa and Coconut Dynamite, and were available in different varieties such as lavender. They exploded when eaten although unlikely were intended to cause major injury.
Behind the scenes
- Exploding Bonbons are one of several Harry Potter tie-in candies that have been produced in real life.
- Educational Decree Number Sixty-Seven forbade these bonbons from exploding in school and also required owners to turn them in to an approved disposal unit.
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (film) (Disc 2)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film) (Mentioned only) (Appears in extra feature on Disc 2)
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (film) (Mentioned on a label)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter