The Loop (Movies)
Do you like this video?
At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
Latin expulso, meaning "expel".
Behind the scenes
- In the video game, if one charges the spell then it acts as an automatic rifle.
- In the video game adaptation of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2, while playing as Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Neville or Seamus, the player's Expulso spell appears as shards of blue light when fired off, but when the player first plays as McGonagall and Molly, the spell appears as violet orbs of light instead. When used by enemies as an alternate version of the Cruciatus Curse, they fire red light, boss characters such as Snape, Bellatrix and Voldemort fire green light.
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (play) (Mentioned only)
- Fantastic Beasts: Cases from the Wizarding World
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery
Notes and references
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.