At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
- "A common garden plant that is known to bite or attack if not taken care of. Its fangs are used in many simple potions and in cooking."
- —Description on seed packet at Dogweed and Deathcap[src]
A Fanged Geranium was a magical flower with sharp teeth. Its fangs were used as potion ingredients, as well as in wizarding foodstuffs. They are also an ingredient in the Strength Potion.
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (First appearance)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
- J. K. Rowling's official site
- Wonderbook: Book of Spells
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter (Seed packet only)
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Chapter 31 (O.W.L.s)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 "Toots, Shoots 'n' Roots" on the Harry Potter Lexicon
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - see (this image)
- ↑ LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
- ↑ LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
- ↑ Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 5, Chapter 9 (Dangerous Friends) - Herbology Lesson "Fanged Geranium"
- ↑ Third W.O.M.B.A.T. test