|"Wait, I do sense something!"
This page contains, or revolves around, a confirmed future release. As the release date of the product approaches and more information becomes available, the content of the page may change dramatically.
|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is a conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
The term "Fantastic Beasts 3" is the unofficial, provisional title of the third instalment in the Fantastic Beasts film series, following Crimes of Grindelwald. It is set to be released on 12 November, 2021. As of 2021, no official title has been released.
J. K. Rowling has commented on her Twitter account that she was done writing the script to Fantastic Beasts 3 on December 10, 2018. Upon reports that the film's release date was pushed from November 2020 to one year later, November 2021, comments from actor Eddie Redmayne at the Toronto International Film Festival in September 2019 suggested that production was waiting on Rowling to finish working on the script.
Very little is known about the plot of this film. J. K. Rowling has commented, via her Twitter account, that we will see the "true glory" of Ilvermorny Professor Eulalie Hicks (played by Jessica Williams, who was introduced in the preceding instalment) in Fantastic Beasts 3. It has been suggested by a series of Tweets in J. K. Rowling's Twitter account that this film might be set, at least partially, in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; in an interview in February 2019, actor Dan Fogler also mentioned the film being set in Brazil.
When asked to describe the third Fantastic Beasts film in three words, J.K. Rowling said "Answers are given."
Wheres J.K. Rowling was the sole writer for the first two films in the franchise, Steve Kloves, who served as screenwriter for all Harry Potter films except Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, will serve as a co-writer for Fantastic Beasts 3 with Rowling.
- Eddie Redmayne as Newton "Newt" Scamander
- Katherine Waterston as Porpentina "Tina" Goldstein
- Dan Fogler as Jacob Kowalski
- Alison Sudol as Queenie Goldstein
- Ezra Miller as Credence Barebone
- Jude Law as Albus Dumbledore
- Johnny Depp as Gellert Grindelwald
- Jessica Williams as Eulalie Hicks
Notes and references
- Carbone, Gina (September 2019). "Eddie Redmayne Has An 'Exciting' Fantastic Beasts 3 Filming Update". CinemaBlend. Retrieved on 2 November 2019.
- You only see a HINT of Lally in Fantastic Beasts 2. Her true glory is revealed in FB3. by J.K. Rowling on Twitter
- Alexander, Thomas (7 February 2019). "Exclusive Interview: Dan Fogler on the return of The Walking Dead, Brooklyn Gladiator and Fantastic Beasts 3". HeyUGuys. Retrieved on 2 November 2019.
- 'Answers are given.' by J.K. Rowling on Twitter
- Whitten, Sarah (November 4, 2019). ‘Fantastic Beasts 3’ will be co-written by ‘Harry Potter’ screenwriter after ‘Crimes of Grindelwald’ flop. CNBC. Retrieved on 2019 November 5.
|J. K. Rowling's Harry Potter series|
|Philosopher's Stone||book||film||game||film soundtrack||game soundtrack|
|Chamber of Secrets||book||film||game||film soundtrack||game soundtrack|
|Prisoner of Azkaban||book||film||game||film soundtrack||game soundtrack|
|Goblet of Fire||book||film||game||film soundtrack||game soundtrack|
|Order of the Phoenix||book||film||game||film soundtrack||game soundtrack|
|Half-Blood Prince||book||film||game||film soundtrack||game soundtrack|
|Deathly Hallows||book||film 1||game 1||film soundtrack 1||game soundtrack 1|
|film 2||game 2||film soundtrack 2||game soundtrack 2|
|Fantastic Beasts (film series)|
|Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them||book||screenplay||film||soundtrack||game|
|The Crimes of Grindelwald||screenplay||film||soundtrack|
|Fantastic Beasts 3||film|
|Fantastic Beasts 4||film|
|Fantastic Beasts 5||film|