The Fawleys were included in the Pure-Blood Directory (published anonymously in Britain, although widely believed to have been authored by Cantankerus Nott), which listed them as one of the twenty-eight truly pure-blood families (the so-called 'Sacred Twenty-Eight').
- Hector Fawley — Minister for Magic from 1925 to 1939
- Mr Fawley — father of Eustace
- Lucretia Fawley - Marshall's wife and Grim's mother. Killed at the height of the Second Wizarding War
- Marshall Fawley - Lucretia's husband and Grim's father. Killed at the height of the Second Wizarding War
- Sullivan Fawley — a Hufflepuff student at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in the 1990s
- Eustace Fawley — a Hufflepuff student at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
- Grim Fawley - Ministry of Magic employee in the 2010s
- Penelope Fawley - Grim Fawley's wife who went missing
- Addison Fawley - son of Grim and Penelope
- Melody Fawley - daughter of Grim and Penelope
- Eustace Fawley's uncle - lived in Fiji, unknown if maternal or paternal.
Behind the scenes
- The Fawleys (Aubrey and Julia) are characters in J. K. Rowling's novel The Casual Vacancy. In that novel, they are a rich aristocratic family and the owners of Sweetlove House, an historic manor in the outskirts of Pagford, whose ancestors were responsible for selling the nearby city of Yarvil a piece of Pagford land — one of the catalysts for the plot.
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game) (PS2 version)
- Wizarding World
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (film) (Mentioned in a newspaper)
- Fantastic Beasts: Cases from the Wizarding World
Notes and references
- Writing by J. K. Rowling: "Pure-Blood" at Wizarding World
- Harry Potter: Wizards Unite
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game) — PS2 version
- Fantastic Beasts: Cases from the Wizarding World - Case 7: Flames of Attraction
- Writing by J. K. Rowling: "Ministers for Magic" at Wizarding World