At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Wizards Unite. As such, spoilers will be present within the article.
For gameplay-specific information, please see the relevant article on the Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Wiki!
The Fawleys were included in the Pure-Blood Directory (published anonymously in Britain, although widely believed to have been authored by Cantankerus Nott), which listed them as one of the twenty-eight truly pure-blood families (the so-called 'Sacred Twenty-Eight').
- Eustace Fawley — a Hufflepuff student at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
- Hector Fawley — Minister for Magic from 1925 to 1939
- Mr Fawley — father of Eustace
- Sullivan Fawley — a Hufflepuff student at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in the 1990s
- Grim Fawley - Ministry of Magic employee in the 2010s
- Penelope Fawley - Grim Fawley's wife who went missing
- Addison Fawley - son of Grim and Penelope
- Melody Fawley - daughter of Grim and Penelope
- Lucretia Fawley - Marshall's wife and Grim's mother. Killed at the height of the Second Wizarding War
- Marshall Fawley - Lucretia's husband and Grim's father. Killed at the height of the Second Wizarding War
- Eustace Fawley's uncle - lives in Fiji, unknown if maternal or paternal.
Behind the scenes
- The Fawleys (Aubrey and Julia) are characters in J. K. Rowling's novel The Casual Vacancy. In that novel, they are a rich aristocratic family and the owners of Sweetlove House, an historic manor in the outskirts of Pagford, whose ancestors were responsible for selling the nearby city of Yarvil a piece of Pagford land — one of the catalysts for the plot.
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game) (PS2 version)
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (film) (Mentioned in a newspaper)
- Fantastic Beasts: Cases from the Wizarding World
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Writing by J.K. Rowling: "Pure-Blood" at Pottermore
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game) — PS2 version
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Fantastic Beasts: Cases from the Wizarding World - Case 7: Flames of Attraction
- ↑ Writing by J.K. Rowling: "Ministers for Magic" at Pottermore
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 5.5 Harry Potter: Wizards Unite