Felicitania Tugwood was a witch who lived in Britain in the 1990s.
Behind the scenes
- "Luckily though no serious injuries were incurred. Felicitania Tugwood had the worst with a shocking flu after falling straight into the freezing cold Mersey. […] Apparently Dippet had dropped some of his shopping and was distracted by looking at his descending loaf of bread and crashed straight into Felicitania Tugwood and she in turn fell off her broomstick and knocked all three Pidgeon sisters off their brooms on her way down to the Mersey."
- —Evening Prophet, 1 September, 1992; FORD ANGLIA MYSTIFIED MUGGLES, by Andy Smudgley.[src]
- On Evening Prophet prop featured in the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, this witch is mentioned to have been involved in a broom accident caused by Armando Dippet while Harry Potter and Ronald Weasley flew a Ford Anglia to Hogwarts Castle (a breach of the International Statute of Wizarding Secrecy): Dippet had crashed into her, and she in turn knocked the Pidgeon sisters off their broomstick on her descent into the River Mersey, after which she got a "shocking" case of flu.
- This, however, cannot be considered canon, since Rowling's statements and books imply that Dippet has been dead since the 1950s.
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (film) (Mentioned on newspaper only)