In 1996, she took a handbag belonging to Luna Lovegood, intending to hide it from her as a prank. Luna wanted to take this handbag to Professor Slughorn's Christmas party as part of her outfit. Harry Potter had to give Felicity three Stink Pellets and six chess pieces to get her to return the handbag. She also competed in the school Exploding Snap tournament during that year.
The name "Felicity" is from the English word felicity meaning "happiness", which ultimately derives from Latin felicitas "good luck". This was one of the virtue names adopted by the Puritans around the 17th century.
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game) (First appearance) (Console versions)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game) (NDS version only)
Notes and references
- She was at least in her first year at Hogwarts during the 1993–1994 school year.
- "World Exclusive Interview with J K Rowling," South West News Service, 8 July 2000 - "Hogwarts just serves Britain and Ireland."
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game) - NDS version
|Hogwarts Exploding Snap Tournament|
|Exploding Snap Cup|
|Known contenders during the 1996–1997 school year|
|Ethan Bexley · Nerissa Brody · Lisa Cullen · Alison Denshaw · Felicity Eastchurch · Lucy Hurst · Anita Macduff · Paul Mawdesley · Manoj Pandit · Harry Potter · Graham Romsey · Ella Wilkins · Dora Williams|