At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
Felix Rosier (born c. 1969) was a wizard who began attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in 1980 and was Sorted into Slytherin. In 1984, he had been made a Prefect, and was responsible for watching over the first years. He graduated from Hogwarts in 1987.
Early life (1968/69-1980)
Hogwarts years (1980-1987)
Felix started his education in 1980 and was sorted into Slytherin. He cared about the House Cup and having Slytherin in the lead. Sometimes this meant breaking the rules, such as using the Freezing Charm on Slytherin Quidditch team's opponents to help Slytherin win the Quidditch Cup.
After Hogwarts (1987-)
At some point, Bill Weasley had contacted Felix and the other prefects for a get-together at the Three Broomsticks pub in Hogsmeade.
Behind the scenes
- It is likely that he is related to Rosier and Evan Rosier, with the former being his father. Both were known Death Eaters.
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery Year 3, side quest "Farewell My Prefect", if Jacob's sibling is in Slytherin
- ↑ The Rosier family was one of the Sacred Twenty-Eight, meaning he had wizarding heritage.
- ↑ "World Exclusive Interview with J K Rowling," South West News Service, 8 July 2000 - "Hogwarts just serves Britain and Ireland."
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 In Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, when talking to people in Hogsmeade, one of the lines someone can say is "I heard Rosier's father was a top Death Eater."