At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
Felix Rosier (born c. 1969) was a wizard who began attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in 1980 and was Sorted into Slytherin. In 1984, he had been made a Prefect, and was responsible for watching over the first years. He graduated from Hogwarts in 1987.
Early life (1968/69-1980)
Hogwarts years (1980-1987)
Felix started his education in 1980 and was sorted into Slytherin. He cared about the House Cup and having Slytherin in the lead. Sometimes this meant breaking the rules, such as using the Freezing Charm on Slytherin Quidditch team's opponents to help Slytherin win the Quidditch Cup.
After Hogwarts (1987-)
At some point, Bill Weasley had contacted Felix and the other prefects for a get-together at the Three Broomsticks pub in Hogsmeade.
Magical abilities and skills
- Care of Magical Creatures: Felix was knowledgeable and skilled in the field of Magizoology, the study of magical creatures. After graduating from Hogwarts, Felix became a Dragonologist and specialised in Peruvian Vipertooths.
- Charms: Felix possessed a degree of talent in charm-work, being able to successfully use the Freezing Charm to immobilise Quidditch opponents of the Slytherin Quidditch team surreptitiously. He was also skilled with the Knockback Jinx.
- Potions: Felix was proficient in potion-making, as he was capable of successfully brewing Babbling Beverage.
- Herbology: Felix was highly capable of handling magical plants, such as Snargaluff.
- Wand: Felix likely purchased his wand at the age of eleven before attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
- Slytherin Prefect badge: After Felix became the Slytherin Prefect, he obtained this Prefect badge which he wore on his uniform.
Behind the scenes
- When Jacob's sibling is serving at the Three Broomsticks in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, one of the customers can say "I heard Rosier's father was a top Death Eater." It is possible that Rosier is his father and Evan Rosier is his older brother.
- In Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, if Jacob's sibling was sorted into Slytherin, Felix would be revealed to be adept at Charms, Potions, and Herbology, teaching Jacob's sibling the Freezing Charm, how to brew the Babbling Beverage, and about Snargaluff respectively when before he graduated from Hogwarts.
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (First appearance)
Notes and references
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 3, Side Quest "Farewell My Prefect" (info revealed to Slytherin players)
- The Rosier family was one of the Sacred Twenty-Eight, meaning he had wizarding heritage.
- "World Exclusive Interview with J K Rowling," South West News Service, 8 July 2000 - "Hogwarts just serves Britain and Ireland."
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 3, Chapter 3 (Three Broomsticks)
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 2, Side Quest "Slytherin Schemes"