At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
Magical abilities and skills
- Spell creation: Summerbee invented the Cheering Charm, an impressive achievement for which he was acknowledged on a silver Chocolate Frog Card for.
- Charms: Summerbee was clearly good with charms, given how he successfully invented the Cheering Charm, a charm which made the target feel elated and cheerful, hence the name.
Behind the scenes
- Felix Summerbee was the first wizard featured on J. K. Rowling's official site's Wizard of the Month feature in May, 2004. He was featured again in May, 2005, and was the only character to have been featured twice.
The name "Felix" comes from a Roman cognomen, meaning "lucky", "successful" in Latin. It was acquired as an agnomen, or nickname, by the 1st-century BC Roman general Sulla.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (Appears on a Famous Wizard Card)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) (Appears on a Famous Wizard Card)
- J. K. Rowling's official site
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (Mentioned only)