At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
Magical abilities and skills
- Spell creation: Summerbee mastered the highly complicated and advanced magical art of inventing new spells, having successfully created the Cheering Charm in his lifetime, a highly impressive magical achievement which gained him recognition on a silver Chocolate Frog Card.
- Charms: Summerbee was highly talented with charm-work, given how he successfully invented the Cheering Charm, a charm which makes the target feel elated and and cheerful, by its namesake.
Behind the scenes
- Felix Summerbee was the first wizard featured on J. K. Rowling's official website's Wizard of the Month feature in May, 2004. He was featured again in May, 2005, and was the only character to have been featured twice.
The name "Felix" comes from a Roman cognomen, meaning "lucky", "successful" in Latin. It was acquired as an agnomen, or nickname, by the 1st-century BC Roman general Sulla.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (Appears on a Famous Wizard Card)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) (Appears on a Famous Wizard Card)
- Wizard of the Month
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (Mentioned only)
Notes and references