At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
In 1984, the werewolf Fenrir Greyback attacked Chiara Lobosca, a student attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, followed by two other werewolves. During the attack, Headmaster Albus Dumbledore summoned Cecil Lee from the Werewolf Capture Unit of the British Ministry of Magic to Hogwarts to stop the werewolves. Cecil Lee managed to, with the help of Jacob's sibling, capture the rogue werewolves.
Behind the scenes
- The next full moon of 1984, according to Calendar 12, was on 8 November, with the previous one occurring on 9 October.
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (First appearance)
Notes and references
- ↑ Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 1, "Howling Hallowe'en" Achievement - Part 1, Side Quest "The Hallowe'en Feast"
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 1984 Moon Phases - Calendar-12.com
- ↑ Since this skirmish is listed under "Year One" in the "Achievements" section, we can infer that the attack occurred during the 1984-1985 school year, or Jacob's sibling's first year at Hogwarts.