At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Wizards Unite. As such, spoilers will be present within the article.
For gameplay-specific information, please see the relevant article on the Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Wiki!
At the time of his capture by the Ministry of Magic in 1965, Fenrir was not carrying this (or any) wand with him. This, along with his filthy clothing and quick improvisational acting, allowed him to escape persecution from the ill-maintained Werewolf Registry committee. He then escaped before a Memory Charm could be cast on him, and managed to obtain this wand sometime later.
In 1998, Bellatrix Lestrange overpowered Greyback and his Snatchers and took his wand during a dispute at Malfoy Manor after Harry Potter and his friends were captured. She returned his wand to him shortly before she began her interrogation and torture of Hermione Granger.
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (video game)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
- Harry Potter: Wizards Unite