Fire seed bushes were grown in the Herbology greenhouses at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. There was also a small group of caves in the Forbidden Forest clearing known as the Fire Seed Caves, in which grew several plants of this kind.
Behind the scenes
- The Fire Seed Bush may be a reference to the 'burning bush' described in the Bible's Book of Exodus.
- The design for the Fire Seed Bush used in third video game resembles an acacia without leaves, which is said by some scholars to be the kind of bush the biblical character of Moses likely witnessed appearing to burn without being consumed.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (First appearance) (PC version only)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game) (Console versions only)
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter: Wizards Unite
Notes and references
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) - PC version
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game) - Console versions