At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Puzzles & Spells. Spoilers will be present within the article.
- "Harry grabbed the diary and dashed out of the office. He could hear Dobby’s squeals of pain receding around the corner. Quickly, wondering if this plan could possibly work, Harry took off one of his shoes, pulled off his slimy, filthy sock, and stuffed the diary into it. Then he ran down the dark corridor."
- — Narrative[src]
The first-floor corridor was one of the many corridors in Hogwarts Castle. It was located on both sides of the castle on the first floor. It was connected to the second-floor corridor by a staircase, and to the Serpentine Corridor by another by Minerva McGonagall's office.
The corridor began in the Grand Staircase Tower at the first floor level. It connected to the Stone Bridge and passed by the entrance to the Middle Courtyard. Finally it became the Tapestry Corridor and entered the Viaduct Entrance.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (film)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game)
- Harry Potter: Puzzles & Spells (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
|First-floor of Hogwarts Castle|
|First-floor girls' toilets · Moaning Myrtle's bathroom|
|Class 1 · Classroom 1A · Classroom 1C · Classroom 1D · Classroom 1E · Classroom 4F · Classroom used for storage · Classroom with maps of Great Britain and Ireland · Muggle Studies Classroom|
|First-floor corridor · Library corridor · Passage of the Fouls · Tapestry Corridor|
|Halls and rooms|
|Detention Chamber · East Wing · Hospital wing · Library · Rear Hall · Severus Snape's storeroom|
|Minerva McGonagall's office · Poppy Pomfrey's office|
|Portraits, statues and other artwork|
|Bearded man · Elizabeth Burke · Count · Fat Friar · Female nurse · Male nurse · Beaumont Marjoribanks · Hengist Rawkes · Scholar · Google Stump|
|Staircase to the second-floor corridor · Staircase to the Serpentine Corridor · Staircase to the library corridor|