Spider-Man: No Way Home Trailer Dropped - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Behind the scenes
- French designer, Jany Temime, said that "Fleur's dress was made in organza and decorated with a pair of phoenixes that face each other on the bodice and form the silhouette of a heart. I chose the phoenix because, like love, it is eternal."
- The film also portrayed her to wearing a black head piece, whereas in the book, she wore the Weasley's Great Aunt Muriel's goblin-made tiara.
- In Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, female player characters can win an outfit based on her dress in the film in a limited time Full Marks event (male player characters instead receive an outfit based on William Weasley's).
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1