At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
Flitterbloom is a magical plant that apparently has long, swaying tentacles. It bears a superficial resemblance to the deadly plant Devil's Snare, but it is harmless, so much so that wizards and witches keep it as an indoor plant or grow it in their gardens.
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Mentioned only)
- J. K. Rowling's Official Site
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (First appearance)
Notes and references
- ↑ Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 4, Chapter 7 (Beast, Beings, and Creatures) - Herbology Lesson "Flitterbloom"
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Chapter 23 (Christmas on the Closed Ward)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Chapter 25 (The Beetle at Bay)
- ↑ J. K. Rowling's Official Site