At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
Georgina Smyth wrote in to Toots, Shoots 'n' Roots asking how she should treat a dead Flitterbloom that she had not watered in months, which she intended to use in a potion, that even after threatening with curses, it would not revive. The show's host Tilden Toots responded to her in a letter that using a combination of his Regerminating Potion and Rejuicing Potion would be sufficient in reviving the dead plant.
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (First mentioned)
- Pottermore (Mentioned only)
- Wizarding World (Mentioned only)
- J. K. Rowling's official site (Mentioned only)
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter (First appearance)
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery
- Harry Potter: Wizards Unite
Notes and references
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Chapter 23 (Christmas on the Closed Ward)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Chapter 25 (The Beetle at Bay)
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 4, Chapter 7 (Beast, Beings, and Creatures) - Herbology Lesson "Flitterbloom"
- J. K. Rowling's official site