At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
Flobberworm mucus, alternatively spelled Flobberworm mucous or Flobber Mucus for short, is the slimy green mucus exuded from the Flobberworm, often used to thicken potions. A popular potion ingredient, it used in the Wiggenweld Potion, Herbicide, and the Sleeping Draught. Flobberworm mucus is sold at the Apothecary, costing one Galleon for eight bottles. This mucus is also spread all over the roof beams on the Hogwarts attic.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game) (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game)
- Harry Potter for Kinect
- Wonderbook: Book of Potions
- Fantastic Beasts: Cases from the Wizarding World (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery