Frank Dillane is the British actor who portrays the sixteen-year old Tom Riddle in the film adaptations of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. He is the son of actors Stephen Dillane and Naomi Wirthner.
He graduated from Michael Hall School in East Sussex in June 2009. Aside from acting, he currently works at a pub in Brighton, England.
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film) (2009) - Tom Riddle - Age 16
- Welcome to Sarajevo (1997) - Christopher Henderson
- Papadopoulos & Sons (2012) - James Papadopoulos
- In The Heart of the Sea (2015) - Henry Coffin
- Viena and the Fantomes (2016) - Keyes
- Astral - Alex Harmann
- Kind of biscuits: Custard creams
- Ice cream flavours: Tiramisu and chocolate
- Sports: basketball, boxing, climbing, football, golf, ice skating, martial arts, rollerskating, rugby, and snowboarding
- Type of music: Rock and Alternative
Behind the scenes
- He is of British and Caribbean origin.
- He can speak English, and some German.
- His native accents/dialects Caribbean (Patois) and English
- He has a lobe piercing in his left ear.
- He has two small birthmarks in the middle of his left cheek.
- He has naturally brown eyes, and wore blue coloured contacts for his role as Tom Riddle in the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.
- His fan site is www.frankdillaneonline.com
- His father Stephen plays Stannis Baratheon in Game of Thrones, which features Harry Potter cast members Michelle Fairley, Ciaran Hinds, Natalia Tena, Julian Glover, David Bradley, Ralph Ineson, Bronson Webb, Edward Tudor-Pole and Ian Whyte.
- He has a motorbike licence.