At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
- Alastor Moody: "Good news, [Jacob's sibling]. We've found the missing werewolf. Just in time, too."
- Jacob's sibling: "Will she be all right?"
- Alastor Moody: "She's got a difficult road ahead. The wizarding world doesn't look too kindly on werewolves. Fortunately, the Wolfsbane Potion will keep her sane during the next full moon... And the Werewolf Capture Unit is off her trail. As long as she's careful, they'll leave her alone."
- Jacob's sibling: "Even so... She'll have to be careful for the rest of her life."
- Alastor Moody: "That's true. Managing lycanthropy demands constant vigilance. But thanks to you, she's got a bit of a head start."
- — Alastor Moody to Jacob's sibling[src]
This witch became a werewolf after receiving a bite during the 1990–1991 school year, and fled from St Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries. Jacob's sibling helped Alastor Moody track her down and brew some Wolfsbane Potion.
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (First mentioned)
Notes and references
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 7, Chapter 9 (A Beast of a Division) - Assignment "Track the Werewolf"