The Gargoyle Corridor was a corridor in Hogwarts Castle located on the second-floor, around the corner from the second-floor corridor. It was the home of the Stairwell Gargoyle, a sapient gargoyle guarding the entrance to the headmaster's office was located here.
Behind the scenes
- The action that takes place in this corridor in the script of film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince was later moved to Gryffindor Tower. This scene was cut from the film, but included on the DVD as a deleted scene (Harry, Ron and Hermione Discuss the Vanishing Cabinet).
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (film)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film) (Script only)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Chapter 11 (The Duelling Club)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Chapter 28 (The Madness of Mr Crouch)
- ↑ Mentioned on the Chamber of Secrets script
- ↑ Mentioned on the Half-Blood Prince script released on the Warner Bros. Awards website