|"Harry, your eyesight really is awful."
The title of this article is transcribed from an image. Due to several factors, including poor image quality and difficult-to-read fonts/handwriting, it may have been transcribed incorrectly. If you have a higher quality version of the source image, or a more accurate reading of the text, please visit this article's Talk Page.
Behind the scenes
- In the console version of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game), Chroniculus Punnet stated to be the author of Hogwarts, A History. However, a later film prop identifies the book's author as Professor Garius Tomkink. Neither can be considered canon, however, as both the books and The Wizarding World of Harry Potter state that Bathilda Bagshot wrote it.
- Harry Potter Film Wizardry (Name appears on book cover)
- Harry Potter Page to Screen: The Complete Filmmaking Journey (Name appears on book cover)
- The Art of Harry Potter Mini Book of Graphic Design
Notes and references
- The cover of Hogwarts, a History (scan from Harry Potter Page to Screen)