|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is a conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
The inscription on the front of the skull included:
- Gellert Grindelwald's army symbol.
- The German inscription "Für das Größere Wohl", meaning in English "For the Greater Good".
- The year 1898.
Gellert Grindelwald used it to foresee the Second World War and present the images in his mind to his followers during his rally in Paris in 1927. His lieutenant, Vinda Rosier, held the hookah for him so he could conjure dark fire in order to separate his followers from his enemies in the Lestrange Mausoleum. However, it was destroyed when Leta Lestrange cast a powerful spell at it to explode it, knocking over Rosier in the process.
Behind the scenes
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald - The Original Screenplay (First appearance)
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald
- Wizarding World
Notes and references
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald - The Original Screenplay, Scene 114
- 『ファンタビ』造形美術監督ピエール・ボハナが来日！エディ、ジョニデこだわりの小道具も初披露 on Fan's Voice (in Japanese)