It is requested that this article, or a section of this article, should be expanded. Please help the Harry Potter Wiki by expanding this article to give more complete coverage of its subject.
|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is a conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
The inscription on the front of the skull included:
- Gellert Grindelwald's army symbol
- German inscription "Für das Größere Wohl", in English "For the Greater Good"
- The year 1898
Gellert Grindelwald used it to foresee the Second World War and present the images in his mind to his followers during his rally in Paris. His lieutenant, Vinda Rosier, held the hookah for him so he could conjure fire with the Dark Arts. However, it was destroyed when Rosier, thinking she was aiming for Grindelwald, took a Stunning Spell to the torso from Leta Lestrange. The hookah's contents interacted with the flame, making it easier for Grindelwald to avenge Lestrange by killing her.
Behind the scenes
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald - The Original Screenplay
Notes and references
- ↑ Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald - The Original Screenplay, Scene 114
- ↑ 『ファンタビ』造形美術監督ピエール・ボハナが来日！エディ、ジョニデこだわりの小道具も初披露 on Fan's Voice (in Japanese)