- "He had never been inside it before. It was small, but bright. There was a large poster of the Wizarding band the Weird Sisters on one wall, and a picture of Gwenog Jones, Captain of the all-witch Quidditch team the Holyhead Harpies, on the other. A desk stood facing the open window, which looked out over the orchard where he and Ginny had once played a two-a-side Quidditch with Ron and Hermione, and which now housed a large, pearly white marquee. The golden flag on top was level with Ginny's window."
- — Description of Ginny's bedroom[src]
The room was described as small, but had a good view of the orchard where the Weasleys played Quidditch. The walls were painted pink and were decorated with a poster of Gwenog Jones, the Beater and Captain for the Holyhead Harpies (a team that Ginny herself later played for), as well as a poster of the Weird Sisters, a popular band in the Wizarding World.
On the many occasions when Harry came to The Burrow to spend the holidays, his brief encounters with Ginny generally involved her becoming flustered and retreating to her bedroom.
On 31 July, 1997, the morning of Harry's Seventeenth Birthday, Ginny took Harry into her bedroom for the first time, though they had spent very little time alone together since their break-up. They briefly discussed Harry leaving Hogwarts and going on the run with Ron and Hermione, then shared a Kiss, which was intentionally interrupted by Ginny's older brother Ron. When Harry left the room, he suspected that Ginny was crying-- something she was rarely known to do.
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) (First appearance) (GBC version only)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows