|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is a conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
At her brother's wedding, Ginny Weasley was a bridesmaid along with the bride's younger sister, Gabrielle Delacour. She wore a pale gold bridesmaids dress, and looked prettier than usual in it, though her aunt remarked that her dress was far too low-cut.
Behind the scenes
- In the film, Ginny wore an elegant grey and black dress instead.
- In the film, Ginny asked Harry to zip up the back of her bridesmaid dress, then she gives him a long kiss.
- In the film, Gabrielle's dress was identical to Ginny's.
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (First mentioned)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1
Notes and references
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Chapter 8 (The Wedding)