There was a corridor named after him on the sixth floor of Hogwarts Castle, in which a portrait of him hangs. There was also a bust of Glanmore in the sixth-floor corridor. There was also a set of portraits of Peakes hiding a secret passage between the sixth-floor landing of the Grand Staircase and the Entrance Hall side room. The password to said passage was "Sea Serpent".
Behind the scenes
- In the Console version of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Glanmore Peakes's portrait speaks in a pronounced Scottish accent.
- Glanmore may be related to Jimmy Peakes, a student who attended Hogwarts from 1994 to 2001.
- It's unknown why Glanmore was featured on a famous wizard card for killing a Sea Serpent, as Sea Serpents are harmless creatures and are not dangerous to humans, according to Newt Scamander. It is possible, however, that wizards were unaware of the fact at the time, or that the sea-monster was unwilling to move on elsewhere and had to be dispatched to prevent breaches of wizarding secrecy.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (Appears on a Famous Wizard Card)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) (Appears on a Famous Wizard Card) (Appears in portrait(s))
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game) (Appears as statue) (Appears in portrait(s))
- Pottermore (Appears on a Famous Wizard Card)
Notes and references
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game)
- ↑ Seeing how Scottish wizards have the option of attending Hogwarts, and how there were a number of portraits in the castle of him.
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game) - PC version
Classroom 6A · Classroom 6B · Corridor · Disused bathroom · East Wing · Empty classroom · Floor 6 Bonus · Glanmore Peakes' Corridor · Horace Slughorn's office · Room of Rewards · Storeroom · Trophy Room · Writing Supplies Room · Staircase between the sixth-floor and seventh-floor corridor
Damara Dodderidge · Edgar Stroulger · Edessa Sakndenberg · Glanmore Peakes · Selina Sapworthy · Skeleton in a top hat · Portrait in storeroom · Temeritus Shanks · Vindictus Viridian · Wendelin the Weird