- "Round at my place, my parents are out"
- —Gordon to his fellow gang members[src]
Gordon was a Muggle who was a friend of Dudley Dursley and was a member of Dudley Dursley's gang. In 1995, after bullying Mark Evans, he told his friends to come to his house the next day when his parents were out.
The name "Gordon" comes from a Scottish surname which was originally derived from a place name meaning "great hill". It was originally used in honour of Charles George Gordon (1833-1885), a British general who died defending the city of Khartoum in Sudan.
Behind the scenes
- Though he appeared in the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix alongside the rest of the gang, he and Dennis weren't listed in the credits.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
Notes and references