|"Is this all real? Or has this been happening inside my head?"
The topic of this article is of a real-life subject that has been mentioned "in-universe" in a canon source. The Harry Potter Wiki is written from the perspective that all information presented in canon is true (e.g., Hogwarts really exists), and, as such, details contained in this article may differ from real world facts.
Greece is a country in southeastern Europe. Its capital is Athens. The country has land borders with Albania to the northwest, Bulgaria and F.Y.R.o.M. to the north, and Turkey to the Northeast. It is known for having various magical creatures and great wizards and witches in residency. Colophon was once an ancient Greece city, but was destroyed centuries ago.
Native to Greece
The following creatures are found in certain regions of Europe that Greece falls under:
The following creatures are throughout the Mediterranean Sea:
The following creatures are all found worldwide:
- Andros the Invincible — famed for producing a Patronus the size of a giant.
- Calchas — a Seer who was defeated by his fellow Seer Mopsus in a competition of their powers.
- Circe — a sorceress who lived on the island of Aeaea and an expert in transforming sailors into pigs.
- Falco Aesalon — the first known Animagus.
- Herpo the Foul — a Dark Wizard who was the first to hatch a basilisk and the first to create a Horcrux.
- Mopsus — a Seer.
- Greek man — a wizard who sold Rubeus Hagrid his three-headed dog.
- Georgios Xenakis- Greek wizard and Quidditch referee
- Cyclops- giant
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (Appears on a Famous Wizard Card)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) (Appears on a Famous Wizard Card)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game) (Appears on a Famous Wizard Card)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- Pottermore (Mentioned on a Famous Wizard Card)
- Harry Potter: The Character Vault (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter: The Creature Vault (Mentioned only)
- LEGO Dimensions (Mentioned only)