- Grenouille: "I cannot go with you to the market today, Crapaud."
- Crapaud: "But Grenouille, I cannot carry the cow alone."
- Grenouille: "You know, Crapaud, that I am to be Keeper this morning. Who will stop the Quaffle if I do not?"
- — Extract from Hélas, Je me suis Transfiguré Les Pieds[src]
"Grenouille" is the French word for "frog".
Notes and references
- Quidditch Through the Ages, Chapter 8 (The Spread of Quidditch Worldwide)
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.