Behind the scenes
- An author named Gerda Curd is credited with having produced a revised edition of Charm Your Own Cheese. It is possible that "Gerda Curd" is simply Catchlove's pen name.
- If she attended Hogwarts, Catchlove might have been in the same year as the Marauders, Lily Evans, and Severus Snape. If she was not, she was in the year behind them.
"Greta" is a short form of Margareta. A famous bearer of this name was Swedish actress Greta Garbo (1905-1990).
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (Appears on a Famous Wizard Card)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) (Appears on a Famous Wizard Card)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game) (Appears in portrait(s))
- J. K. Rowling's official site
Notes and references