At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is a conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
By their fifth year, Jacob's sibling and their friends did not remember the boy's name; Jacob's sibling had completely forgotten the boy was in their year by that point. Ben Copper considered it too rude to ask him his name.
Shortly before Hallowe'en 1988, the boy volunteered to help Albus Dumbledore decorate the Great Hall for the Hallowe'en Feast. He carved pumpkins along with Jacob's sibling, Rowan Khanna, Penny Haywood and Bill Weasley. Jacob's sibling and Rowan did not remember his name, and the latter wondered whether he'd be offended if they asked him for his name. They hoped he didn't try to levitate the pumpkin he was working on, and noticed that he appeared to be carving a feather in to it. He also helped the two make decorations.
Behind the scenes
- When Jacob's sibling casts a powerful Levitation Charm to levitate themselves, they mention they have been "practising it over and over with a struggling Gryffindor kid in Charms class". Although unconfirmed, they were likely referring to this individual.
- This individual is the only student in Jacob's sibling's History of Magic class whose name is unknown, as well as the only one in the class who is not in their Defence Against the Dark Arts class.
- It is possible that he is Thorin.
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (First appearance)
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Charms Class
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, History of Magic Class
- ↑ "World Exclusive Interview with J K Rowling," South West News Service, 8 July 2000 - "Hogwarts just serves Britain and Ireland."
- ↑ Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Flying Class
- ↑ In the Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery Hallowe'en event, Nicholas de Mimsy-Porpington states that that year's Hallowe'en will be his four hundred ninety-sixth deathday regardless of the player's progress. Nicholas de Mimsy-Porpington's five-hundredth Deathday Party was in 1992 and four years before that was 1988.
- ↑ Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 5?, Side Quest "Hallowe'en Decorations"
- ↑ See (this image).
- ↑ Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 4, Chapter 13 (The Centaur's Arrow)