At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
- "Let us ROAR!"
- —Gryffindor students before the game
Before the game, Slytherin held a House meeting about it. At the same time, Jacob's sibling took the opportunity while everyone was distracted by the game, to sneak into a common room of another House. They tricked the House Prefect in order to find an object, which would help them find the missing Ben Copper.
Behind the scenes
- It is highly likely that this was the first game in which Charles Weasley was the Seeker of the Gryffindor Quidditch team.
- Since Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery operates on the choices of the player, what happened before and after the game will be different for players based on their House. Ravenclaw and Slytherin students sneak into the Gryffindor Common Room and watch the Gryffindors build up to the game. Hufflepuff and Gryffindor sneak into the Slytherin Common Room and watch the Slytherins build up.
- As a Gryffindor or Hufflepuff, Jacob's sibling told Felix Rosier that Gryffindors would use the upcoming game as a distraction and play pranks on Slytherins, which Rosier shrugged off, citing that they'd done it before, and that he'd just return to the Slytherin Common Room early from the match to catch them in the act. As the conversation seemed to have backfired, Jacob's sibling proceeded to tell him a fifth-year bought a case of Ever-Bashing Boomerang from Zonko's Joke Shop in Hogsmeade and planned to throw at the Slytherin stands during the match, persuading Rosier to not leave the match early as he initially planned.
- At the end of the game, Slytherin players will plan revenge on Gryffindor for beating them. The players of another House will plan revenge on Slytherin for their treachery and tricks.
Notes and references
- ↑ The game between Gryffindor and Slytherin was played at the beginning of November every year, unless it had to be moved, such as in the 1993-1994 school year.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 2, Chapter 3 (The Black Quill)
- ↑ It is known that the last time Gryffindor won the Inter-House Quidditch Cup before Harry Potter's time at Hogwarts was in 1986 and Charlie was already playing for Gryffindor then. It is also known that Harry was the youngest Seeker in over a century, meaning Charlie could only have joined the team in his second year, which he was in 1985.
- ↑ Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 2, Chapter 2 (Growing and Shrinking)
- ↑ Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 2, Chapter 4 (Revelio)