Prior to the game, rumours were spreading that the team was using Inferi to intimidate other teams. This rumour was declared "malicious and baseless" by the ICWQC, but later proved true when Inferi attacked at the 2014 World Cup opening ceremony.
The match ended when Haitian Beater Jean-Baptiste Bloncourt performed a Snitchnip, a foul for any Quidditch player sans the Seeker catching the Golden Snitch, resulting in the team's disqualification.
It is requested that this article, or a section of this article, should be expanded. Please help the Harry Potter Wiki by expanding this article to give more complete coverage of its subject.
|Haitian National Quidditch team|
|Lenelle Paraison||Sylvian Jolicoeur|
Behind the scenesEdit
- Welsh manager Gwenog Jones, due to having bad blood with Brazilian manager José Barboza, later during the Brazil verses Wales game, showed support for Haiti by wearing an 'IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN HAITI' T-shirt.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Writing by J.K. Rowling: "Quidditch World Cup 2014: Daily Prophet reports" at Wizarding World
- ↑ Quidditch World Cup enhanced reading experience at Pottermore
- ↑ Pottermore - "History of Quidditch World Cup Part 2" on the "Pottermore Insider"
- ↑ DISASTROUS OPENING CEREMONY LEADS TO QUESTIONS ABOUT QUIDDITCH WORLD CUP SECURITY
- ↑ BRAZIL VERSUS HAITI
- ↑ BRAZIL VERSUS WALES
|Africa||Burkina Faso · Chad · Cote D'Ivoire · Egypt · Madagascar · Malawi · Morocco · Nigeria · Senegal · Uganda|
|Asia||Armenia · China · India · Japan · Syria · Turkey|
|Europe||Bulgaria · England · Flanders · France · Germany · Ireland · Italy · Liechtenstein · Luxembourg · Moldova · The Nordic Team · Norway · Poland · Portugal · Romania · Scotland · Spain · Transylvania · Wales|
|North America||Canada · Haiti · Jamaica · Mexico · U.S.A.|
|South America||Argentina · Brazil · Peru|
|Oceania||Australia · Fiji · New Zealand|