The Harry Potter Wiki and HPW Discord Server agree to the following terms:
- Business related to the Harry Potter Wiki must be handled on the Harry Potter Wiki.
- Users permanently banned on the Harry Potter Wiki will also be permanently banned on the Discord server. Users subject to long-term blocks can be blocked on the Discord server as well on request from the Harry Potter Wiki Administration.
- Users cannot send Direct/Personal Messages on Discord to Harry Potter Wiki staff without their explicit permission.
- The Discord server rules will closely follow Harry Potter Wiki policies such as Harry Potter Wiki:No personal attacks and Discussions Guidelines.
- The Discord server owner will be a member of the Harry Potter Wiki staff.
- At least one active Administrator or Harry Potter Wiki:Requests for administrator attention will be notified whenever a change is made to the Discord server rules.
- Discord Staff members will be identified with custom Discord Staff Mediawiki tags.
- Discord Server staff members will also have official User page templates for their Discord server role.
- Harry Potter Wiki Administration will inform the Discord Admins of any discussion on the wiki regarding the Discord server and encourage their involvement.
- The Harry Potter Wiki will post a Discord widget linking to the Discord server.
- The Harry Potter Wiki will post a Harry Potter Wiki:Discord page containing the Discord server's rules, roles, and a roster with the names of the Discord server staff.
Current Discord Policy ratified and adopted 2 October 2020.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.