At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
The Hawkshead Attacking Formation is a Quidditch tactic named after the hawk, invented by Darren O'Hare. The team's Chasers fly together in an arrowhead towards the opposition goalposts. The tactic intimidates the opposition, and is effective at forcing players to move aside to allow a scoring opportunity.
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (film)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film)
- Quidditch Through the Ages
- Harry Potter Trading Card Game
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery