- Sir Patrick: "So, Harry me lad, care for a little headless bowling?"
- Harry: "I'm not sure. What is it?"
- Sir Patrick: "Just take your head off... not yours, we'll find one for you to borrow... roll it down the alley, and knock over the pins."
- — Sir Patrick Delaney-Podmore and Harry Potter during Nearly Headless Nick's 500th Deathday Party[src]
Headless Bowling is a game played by the Headless Hunt. It is a variation of ten-pin bowling, where the only difference is that the player bowls using a ghost's head rather than a bowling ball. According to Nicholas de Mimsy-Porpington, it is tradition to play a few matches of Headless Bowling during a Deathday Party.
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) - GBC version