Behind the scenes
- Herman Wintringham and Merton Graves were absent from the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, and did not play with the Weird Sisters.
- If Herman attended Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, he would have attended from 1985 to 1992, being a seventh year when Harry Potter was a first year.
The name "Herman" means "army man", derived from the Germanic elements hari "army" and man "man".
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (Appears on a Famous Wizard Card)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) (Appears on a Famous Wizard Card)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (First appearance) (Unnamed)
Notes and references
|The Weird Sisters|
|Lead singer||Lead guitar||Rhythm guitar||Bass guitar|
|Myron Wagtail||Kirley Duke||Heathcote Barbary||Donaghan Tremlett|
|Gideon Crumb||Orsino Thruston||Merton Graves||Herman Wintringham|
|Do The Hippogriff · Magic Works · This Is The Night|