When Hermione arrived the ball on the arm of Viktor Krum, the famous Quidditch player and Durmstrang champion, she received a great deal of positive attention and compliments because of how pretty she looked. Even those who disliked her (such as Draco Malfoy and Pansy Parkinson) could find nothing insulting to say to her.
In 1997, Hermione again wore dress robes to the Wedding of William Weasley and Fleur Delacour. They were floaty and lilac-coloured, and she wore matching shoes. In this outfit, she was positively regarded by Ron, Viktor Krum, and the drunk men on Tottenham Court Road.
Behind the scenes
- In the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Hermione wore a pink dress instead of blue dress robes.
- Hermione's attire during Bill and Fleur's wedding was again different in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1: she wore a red dress instead of lilac dress robes.
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (film)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (video game) (GBA/NintendoDS version only)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
- Harry Potter: The Character Vault