Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Magical abilities and skills
- Potions: Starkey was a skilled and renowned potioneer, who was highly proficient in the art of potion-making, as she discovered how the phases of the moon affected the fabrication of potions.
- Astronomy: Starkey was also very knowledgeable in this branch of science, as she studied and discovered how the phases of the moon affected potion-brewing, a significant achievement in the field of Astronomy as well.
Behind the scenes
- Judging from her year of birth, Hesper may have been in the same year as Albus Dumbledore, if she attended Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
- In some Harry Potter video game series, her surname is spelled Starky. Pottermore, however, gives the name as Starkey.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (Appears on a Famous Wizard Card)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) (Appears on a Famous Wizard Card)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game) (Appears on a Famous Wizard Card) (Appears in portrait(s)) (First identified as Hesper Starkey)
- Pottermore (Appears on a Famous Wizard Card)
Notes and references
|Professors: Aurora Sinistra|
|Astronomy at Hogwarts: Astronomy classroom · Astronomy Corridor · Astronomy Club · Astronomy department · Astronomy homework meeting · Astronomy reading room · Astronomy Room · Astronomy Stairs · Astronomy Tower|
|Astronomers: Aurora Sinistra · Copernicus · George von Rheticus · Perpetua Fancourt · Hesper Starkey|
|Objects: Globe of the Moon · Lunascope · Moon chart · Orrery · Sextant · Star chart · Telescope|
|Planets: Jupiter · Mars · Mercury · Neptune · Pluto · Rogue planet · Saturn · Uranus · Venus|
|Satellites: Callisto · Europa · Ganymede · Io · Moon|
|Constellations: Aquila · Bartholomeus · Cetus · Crater · Dark cloud constellation · Orion · Ursa Major|
|Other topics: Cosmic ages · Lunar phases · Meteor shower · Space weather|