Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
The name "Holden" comes from a surname which was originally derived from a place name meaning "deep valley" in Old English. This is the name of the main character in J. D. Salinger's novel The Catcher in the Rye (1951), Holden Caufield.
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game) (First appearance) (Console versions)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game) (NDS version only)
Notes and references
- He was at least in his first year at Hogwarts during the 1993-1994 school year.
- "World Exclusive Interview with J K Rowling," South West News Service, 8 July 2000 - "Hogwarts just serves Britain and Ireland."
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game)