At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Puzzles & Spells. Spoilers will be present within the article.
- "Another instalment of adventure from Gilderoy Lockhart."
Holidays with Hags was a book written by Gilderoy Lockhart, one of his collected works. The book was a required textbook during the 1992–1993 school year at Hogwarts School, one of seven along with Break with a Banshee, Gadding with Ghouls, Travels with Trolls, Voyages with Vampires, Wanderings with Werewolves and Year with the Yeti.
Like most of his other books, it apparently concerned his supposed experiences with magical creatures, in this case hags, though Lockhart later admitted that he was merely taking credit for the achievements of other wizards.
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (film) (Disc 2) (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game)
- Harry Potter: Puzzles & Spells (Mentioned only)
Notes and references