- "Honey can be used in some potions and it also tastes good on toast."
Honey is a sweet substance made by bees from the nectar in flowers. It is consumed by humans as a foodstuff, and can also be used by wizards as a potion ingredient, especially when made into honeywater.
Behind the scenes
- Promotional material for Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix describes Dolores Umbridge as having a "personality like poisoned honey", referential of both her sickly sweet outward demeanour and her awful actions.
- Harry Potter films (Mentioned on box)
- Harry Potter Wizard's Collection (Mentioned on box)
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- ↑ Label Collection book in the Harry Potter Wizard's Collection box set.
- ↑ The label reads: "of Mummy, Mastick, Red Myrrhe, Olibanum, Ammoniacum, Oppopanax, Bdelium, each ʒii. Vitriol ℔ii. Honey, ℔ii. Tartar ℥1,ſs. Aquavitæ, gal.iii." which uses the apothecaries' system of weights.
- ↑ Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
- ↑ Amazon.com - Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix 15th Anniversary Edition
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.